Ricoh Click and Post
Single ad hoc mail items are often produced without a specified process, making mail costly to produce, time consuming to create and at risk of breach of company branding and governance policies.
Ricoh Click and Post is a simple to use mail management solution that lets you manage your mail straight from your desktop. It provides you with a digital submission tool that gives you either immediate access to one of Ricoh’s secure production centres or facilitates submissions for your onsite mailroom. The solution enables the distribution of mail through the most appropriate channel, whether print or digital, and helps you ensure brand consistency and compliance with pre-loaded templates.
Here’s how it works:
- Use your pre-loaded templates and configurable features to ensure your mail is on brand and compliant
- Submit your mail to the secure Ricoh Click and Post portal
- Mail is created and distributed to the pre-defined production location
- Mail items are either distributed electronically or printed, placed in envelopes and provided to the mailer for distribution
- Once the mail has been received and dispatched, the submitter is notified
- Önemli özellikler ve faydaları
Click and Post is a scalable web-based solution that provides you with one-click portal access from any location, allowing you to submit your mail requests without leaving your seat. With Ricoh Click and Post, you can expect:
Ricoh Click and Post is offered in six convenient options. All options are offered on a minimum 12 month contract with annual fees invoiced in advance and based on a Ricoh standard package.
Transparent compliance and governance
Ricoh Click and Post provides full visibility and control of the end-to-end process and includes an audit trail that’s visible to all key users.
A consistent brand experience
Through your toolkit of centrally managed templates, the solution gives you what you need to present a consistent brand across your outbound mail.
Security and resilience
The web solution is hosted within a tier 3 environment and off-site mail is managed at one of our secure ISO 27001 certified print production centres, assuring you of both data security and business continuity.